|Congregation Yeshivath Rabbi Isak Leifer||1946|
|Congregation Adath Jeshurin of West Bronx||1948|
|Iglesia Pentecostal Nazaret||church|
at West 170
Bronx, NY 10452
The building is currently a church.
small - medium - large - full
When the synagogue was sold the torahs, prayer books and other religious items were donated to a senior citizens center called Palisades Gardens in Palisades, New York.
This was an Orthodox German congregation. They had a typical German service. There was never a rabbi. Reverend Plaut led the congregation. He was more knowledgeable than the rest of the congregation.